The Nashua Garden Club would like to welcome you as a member!
Come share your gardening talent and learn from others.
Working together, members make the club a fun and successful
non-profit organization that contributes to the community.
Unless otherwise noted, general meetings are held on the
first Wednesday of each month, from 7:00 to 9:00pm (doors open at 6:30)
First Baptist Church, 121 Manchester Street, Nashua, NH.
New members are welcome to join at any time during the year.
The annual dues are $20.00, payable each April, and include our monthly newsletter.
Members of the public are welcome to attend a meeting for a fee of $5.00.
Membership in the club offers many benefits and a few responsibilities:
- Receive a monthly newsletter with gardening tips and information.
- Receive a membership book containing information about members and upcoming programs.
- Attend monthly meetings to hear speakers and have the opportunity to make new friends.
- Participate in club outings, such as garden tours and members-only nursery discount days.
- Contribute extra plants from your house or garden to the annual May Plant Sale.
- Volunteer your time at the annual May Plant Sale.
- Assist in maintaining our community gardens, such as the Humane Society Garden and the
Greeley Park Sensory Garden.
- Volunteer at monthly meetings:
- Be a hostess for a monthly meeting and bring refreshments.
- Brighten the meeting refreshment table with a centerpiece.
- Donate a "Plant of the Month" for the monthly raffle.
For more information, please send email to
©Copyright 2005-2016, Nashua Garden Club, Nashua, NH